The open joint-stock company NIIstromavtoliniya was established on the basis of Order No. 280 of the Mogilev Regional Territorial State Property Fund of November 28, 2008 by transforming the Republican Unitary Design and Production Enterprise Scientific Research Institute for Processing Lines and Equipment for the Production of Building Materials (RUPP) NIIstromavtoliniya ").
The company was founded in March 1983 as a department of the branch of the institute of national importance "VNIIistrommash" (Gatchina, Leningrad region). On August 17, 1989, the institute acquired an independent status - the All-Union Institute "VNIIistromavtoliniya" and was subordinate to the USSR Ministry of Construction and Construction. In accordance with the Decree of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Belarus dated November 14, 1991 No. 305, it was transferred to the Ministry of Industry of the Republic of Belarus.
By the decision of the Administration of the Leninsky District of Mogilev dated December 29, 2008 No. 495-r RUUPP NIIistromavtoliniya was transformed into OJSC NIIistromavtoliniya.
In 2012, NIIstromavtolinia OJSC became a part of the Bobruiskagromash holding.
NIIstromavtoliniya OJSC offers the following services:
1. Development and manufacture of equipment and metal structures
The main activity of NIIstromavtoliniya OJSC is:
- production of equipment for processing secondary material resources (presses for waste paper; presses for rags; presses for flax (flax fiber); presses for PET bottles);
- production of equipment for the transportation of goods (conveyors, conveyors);
- design and manufacture of non-standard equipment according to the technical specifications of the customer.
2. Development of design and estimate documentation, development of architectural and construction documentation, development of working design documentation, development of operational documents
Development of design estimates for industrial, agricultural, residential, public buildings and structures, transport facilities:
- development of architectural and construction documentation;
- architectural and planning decisions;
- Constructive decisions;
- color scheme of facades;
- network engineering.
- development of design and estimate documentation for the installation of technological equipment (metal-cutting machines, press-forging machines, etc.), hoisting-and-transport equipment (cranes, hoists, conveyors, crane tracks, etc.).
Today NIIstromavtoliniya OJSC designs and manufactures the following types of equipment:
- Feeding bunkers
- Knives pneumatic / hydraulic
- PET bottle punchers
- Hydraulic press
- Disk sorters
- Technological complexes and equipment lines
Legal and postal address:
212012, Republic of Belarus, Mogilev, Vishnevetsky St., 20
tel / fax: +375 222 42 06 62
tel.: +375 29 389 36 37
Conclusion of contracts:
tel./fax: +375 222 42 06 62
tel.: +375 29 305 04 88